Blogger Amy Lemons is having a "Linky Party" so I figured I'd join in on the fun as well! Here is a little about me!
1) I am about to begin my 6th year of teaching! I started blogging back in February of this year. This last school year I taught a 1st/2nd combination class. I was nervous about it at first, but it turned out to be a lot of fun! It actually made me be more creative because I had to think outside the box when creating lessons. I'm very glad I had the experience and I truly believe it made me a better teacher.
2) I married my amazing husband on December 18, 2011. We actually were neighbors! My dad sold him his house and I moved into my dad's other house across the street. :) At first, my dad didn't know if I should move into the house because of the single guys that lived across the street. He liked Jake, but being a dad he didn't want me that close to any boys! Ha ha!!! 5 years later and we're now married! It must have been fate!
|Here we are on our honeymoon!|
3) Jake and I have the most loveable, but hyper, Australian Sheppard. His name is Rascal, and for good reason. He gets into EVERYTHING!! We also have a very sweet and loveable cat too, Lily. We love our "kids."
4) My favorite non-school hobby is shopping. What girl doesn't love shopping? I also absolutely love COACH!!! Here are my newest COACH additions!
5) Another favorite hobby my husband and I both share is boating. If I could be on the boat every day I would! It's just so relaxing, especially at sunset. I LOVE living in Florida!
6) I have been a vegetarian for 2 years. I recently decided to make another change and eat vegan. I also just started a blog about my experience with vegan food. (Thank goodness my husband owns a produce business!)
Here's a link to my new blog!
Well, that's a little about me!
Make sure to link up with Amy so I can learn more about you too!!