Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer is almost over! Ahhhh!

So with the new school year approaching, I can honestly say I've spent a lot of my summer buying new things for my classroom. It's crazy, pretty much every store I went to I found something I could use, or while surfing the internet at home. Pinterest is going to make me go broke with all the amazing ideas I find on it!  Here is my mess in our spare bedroom. The other bags are in my car. The sad part is, I'm not even CLOSE to be done with getting things.


And here is my cart at Target with more goodies. Target has Dr. Seuss stuff in the Dollar section!




...and this is what I've been doing the past couple of days. Thankfully, my Grandmother is an amazing seamstress, in fact she made most of my clothes as a child. Anyways, these are my new seat sacks. The seat sack is not on a classroom chair at the moment, I was just checking it out!

 BTW, Wal-Mart is having a HUGE sale in the craft section! I found ribbon for as cheap as 10 cents! Fabris is $1-$2 a yard! Crazy right? If you're lucky enough to have a Wal-Mart that sells fabric you need to check it out. I'm going to get fabric for curtains in my classroom too! If you want to make seat sacks, they are selling Duck Cloth for $2 a yard right now too! (I used Denim and regular fabric.)




One last thing! Sam's has these carts on sale for $24.98! Just thought I'd share since it's the cheapest I've ever seen them. (Don't mind the mess in the picture!)




Well, I figured I'd better post since I hadn't posted since March! I'm going to do my best to post at least once a week from here on out. I'm going back next week to get my room set up, so once I have pictures of that I'll be sure to post them!



No comments:

Post a Comment